If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas in October!

October 22nd Evening Class at Black Eyed Susan's.  A Sneek Peek At Christmas!
This has become a tradition for me and my two girlfriends, KC and Lisa.  It's such a fun night, coffee, friends, decorating and shopping.  Can anyone think of a better combination?
Susan unveiled her colors for the Christmas Season 2009.  Chartreuse and Chocolate.
Here is my beautiful friends KC and Lisa.  Lisa Kc and I try never to miss any of the classes.  We learn so much and have so much fun together.  After our usual coffee meets at Starbucks we head on over to BES for our monthly classes.  A very sweet lady took this picture with my camera.  Unfortunately I was not wearing my reading glasses when I checked the photo.  We all have double vision in this pic.  I'm so sad because that is the only pic we took of the night together.  
Susan, Lisa and KC in the picture above.  



1 comment:

alexie said...

This seems like so much fun. I can't wait to see all the beautiful things you do at your home this Christmas. I can't wait to get the keys to my new home to try some ideas. Love you!!