12.23.2009

These are a few of my Favorite Things!

I have been so worried about my tree.  I love to put trees up in my home for the holidays.  I have a white tree which I call the Holy Ghost tree because it has doves as a tree topper, I have a pencil tree in my dinning room and a faux evergreen that needs no decorations in my sunroom.  But our Real Tree, our favorite family tree where all our family ornaments adorn the branches is in our family room.  We go over year to our favorite and most convenient tree farm (across the road) and pick our favorite tree.  Well this year our tree was looking a bit fraille.  After much watering, love and a few "Please don't die on us" encouraging talk, I am proud to say that our tree has been a real trooper and has done it's best to shine for us brightly and fill our room with the scent of fresh evergreen.  


I love these glass kugels.  I think they are my absolute fav.  

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...