12.27.2009

Turkey Cranberry Wreath by Pampered Chef




 

Turkey Cranberry Wreath

2 pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls


1/2 C. mayonnaise


2 T. honey Dijon mustard


1/2 tsp. coarsely ground pepper


2 C. cooked turkey,

chopped small
1/2 C. celery,

3 T. fresh parsley,

1/2 C. dried cranberries


4 oz. Swiss cheese, shredded (I use mozzarella instead)

Optional (1cup)
1/4 C. walnuts, (I don’t use nuts)

1 egg(for egg wash)



 

Mix mayonnaise, mustard pepper turkey celery, parsley cranberries mozzarella together.  Then take dough and open and form a star shape around a round or large flat pan on top of parchment paper.  (oven should be set and preheated to 375)  Points of the dough should face down and end of the triangle part of dough of each should overlap over each piece.  Then using an ice cream scooper form balls of the mixture and place around the wreath.  Then overlap points of the dough over the balls.  Use egg wash and brush the dough and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.  Enjoy. 

* I like to cook my turkey breast before using poultry seasoning, butter and some garlic so that it is very tasty.  I don’t use turkey from the deli, I make an entire small turkey breast
The ladies from BES wanted me to post this recipe, but so many people have wanted this after tasting it at my home.  I'm happy to share it.  It is a pampered chef recipe that I have tweaked.  Enjoy.

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...