1.27.2010

My Beautiful Basement. . . office . . . uugh!
















































This Monday along with the rain went the power.
My husband was away, as usual and the floods came in.  Literally.  My sons and I had to salvage whatever we could but it was too late.  Now I have to repaint, get new carpet because it was destroyed and re -organize.
What a mess!  The only thing that kept me sane through all of it was thinking about Haiti and the people who dies and the people who lost everything in the earthquakes.
"This to shall pass" is all I can say in my head.  My mess is a grain of sand in a beach of messes and disasters.  I thank God for my blessings and thank him all he has given me and I take a deep breath, say a prayer and go on to the next day.
I can rebuild it . . . Stay tuned. . .

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...