1.09.2010

Settling In For Winter


As the Winter winds howl at my window I find that I am longing for more time at home to nestle and settle in.  Take time to make a fire and curl in your favorite chair.  I love afghans and throws and enjoy sitting to watch television or read a book with one around my legs.  Maybe it means I'm getting older or maybe it's just Winter's way of bringing people back to slowing down and enjoying the quiet.  I will enjoy this Winter as much as I can.   A few suggestions:
A cup of Orange or Pear tea with lemon, Any of the Twilight Books (Hee Hee) George Winston,
Jim Brickman on the CD Player.  Enjoy Tori Amos's winter on my playlist below.   Just press play.  I like this song.  It's soothing and haunting at the same time.  Maybe watch the Black and White version of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir with Gene Tierney on the screen and relax.

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...