7.15.2010

Stone Work, God is in the details!

Today the guys began the stone work.  It's remarkable to see how they work so quickly and diligently and perfectly.  I took some photos of the stone work, although it is not finished you can already see how beautiful the end product will be.  I had John, Dave, his adorable son Michael and their assistant Felipe who is not Amish working today.  It has been so long since I felt happy about anything since my dad and Max's passing in March.  Watching them work and seeing what they do brings me much joy.  We chatted today and Dave told me about their commute and we both laughed to find out that my husband's daily commute is double theirs.  Poor Rob.  Anyway, More later.  
Below is the stone we ordered to Honor Max.  

0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...