If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Counting Down Till The Last Days. . . Of Summer


Productive day at the beach,  View from my legs.
My feet     

Found all the pieces of sea glass right at the cove.  

Rob reading.

Different view from my legs.
Productive Day. 

3 comments:

Alexie said...

Have you seen Eat Pray Love yet. They speak of the importance of "La Dolce Far Niente" The sweetness of doing NOTHING! You're doing a great job. I love you. Thanks for your letter.

Jeannie said...

I missed spending time at the shore with you this summer- but my summer jobs and "musical" commitments prohibited me from taking a long trip- I appreciated the pics of you and Rob- they made me laugh- at least i got to see Cape May Sand. I love and miss you friend- your letter touched me deeply- we have all been friends for so long- life brings many twists and turns...... talk to you soon- Jeannie

Susan said...

...no wonder I haven't seen much of you this summer!

xoxo