If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Done! Final Post On Barn

This is a table that they made for me for inside projects and flower arranging.  I always wanted a good work space for potting plants and making wreaths.  I love it.  The picture is deceiving.  I can't move this table.  It is extremely heavy and solid and beautiful.  I shall cherish it always.  Steve delivered it when they brought the cupola.  We just have to paint the cupola white below the copper top and we are done.  

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

It looks beautiful friend- enjoy it!

Susan said...

Now that's what I call a stylish barn!!! Holy moly, girl, I want that barn!

I just get all giddy thinkingof the projects that will commence in that space. Don't we need a "barnwarming"? Seriously.

Lenore Lung said...

I know I'm two years late but when I started to read this barn project, I got a little curious to see how it came out —from the roofing materials to the smallest details of your barn. I could imagine how happy all of you to see the lovely result. Also a black and white theme? It's a pretty choice, and I think it blends well with our modern lifestyle but still has a touch of yesteryear. >>Lenore Lung @ ProfessionalRoofingContractors.com