If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Monday, August 30, 2010

Hate That It's Over!

I have a hard time with ending things.  (Always have)  Today was My Matthew's first day of High School.
He had to get on the bus at 6:40 in the morning and he won't be back home until close to 6pm.  I miss him so much.  He made the soccer team so he has to stay after every day.  Today was bittersweet for me.  But I look forward to his return home to hear all about this day.  A woman at the market today said, "I'm excited! my kids are gone.  This is my favorite day!"  I looked at her, didn't even smile and told the woman behind me "Well I love my kids."  I hate to hear people talk like that.  Why'd you have kids then?  Am I right?

1 comment:

shannon said...

You must think I'm a real hag for complaining so much about my kids...I love them...I'm grateful for them...I've just had some super frustrating days these past couple of months and I need to get some alone time back. I'm feeling at the opposite end of being refreshed...

I'm finding that I do better with my kids the older they get...Is this the same with you? I'm not so great with little kids...