If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.


Friday, September 3, 2010

Autumn Wreath Time




I went to Susan's Store today and was mesmerized by all her beautiful wreaths.  I was inspired.  So I went home and made this one for my door.  Although my door is Crimson Red, I thought the colors I picked worked well.
Have you dressed your door for the Fall yet?

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think you did a fabulous job! My door is still bare.

Alexie said...

Gorgeous!! Please post a picture of your new haircut. I'm dying to see it.

Susan said...

Wow! Just beautiful. I always long for the change of seasons and the time to put out the fall colors and bittersweet. I need to make a change on my own front door..and one onthe storefront for sure!

Keep up the creative inspirations!

Alexie said...

The new blog design is beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Hi, again! I broke down and bought a wreath from Pier 1 today. (Shhhh....don't tell Susan or anyone.) ;-) It's not nearly as nice as yours, but It certainly brightens up my door some and looks 10x better than my sorry 5-year old homemade rinky-dinky one.

Susan MIGHT approve - it has the slightest hint of glitter. LOL.

Have a nice night!