If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Monday, September 20, 2010

Paula and Bubbles!

So I love Paula Dean.  I have gone to Savanna and have had dinner twice at The Lady And Sons.  It is fabulous.  One of my favorite desserts is her simple peach cobbler.  I decided to make it today with some fresh peaches I found at the market.
I have made this many times before.  It truly is a "No Brainer" and it tastes like sweet comfort.
Paula has a friend named Bubbles and she says they love to eat this dessert all the time.
My friend Dawn says we are like them.  (Without the white hair )  Anyway, I decided to post the recipe so you can make it too.  I promise its a cinch! (spell check on cinch)
Hope you try it.  You will adore it!  Like Paula and Bubbles.

1 comment:

shannon said...

Your dress is gorgeous!!! You look like a million bucks!

That peach cobbler sounds delicious! I've still yet to try the fried green tomatoes...(I think I might have missed the boat on making those this season!)