If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.


Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweet Souls

They Bark too loud, they are into everything.  I never have privacy with them, they constantly need my attention, they want to go out too much, they fight and always push things out of place, and they literally can drive me crazy.        But God how I love them.  These simple sweet souls love me no matter what.  They greet me as if I am the most important person in the world and even if I am angry at them, they still seek my side.  There eyes speak to me and reveal who they are.  I feel there love and see their love for me.  And when I'm lonely or filled with sadness, they bring me comfort, and joy.

1 comment:

shannon said...

This is exactly how I feel about my children!

Your pups are so cute!...