If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Amazed!

As I sit every night when I'm not writing and search through this vast cyberspace I find blog after blog that intrigues me.  I'm amazed.
I'm amazed at how many people are out there that I fell a kin to
- at how much beauty is represented by others just like me in there expressions and entries
-how blogging is an external journal of lives that we have been pr ivied to with this computer
-how I find myself fixated reading about so many peoples lives and find each one unique and extraordinary
-that I am blessed every time I read something in someone's blog that inspires me
-how one can be truly and utterly touched by someone's random words and inspired thoughts

I have selected these blogs because they have inspired, touched and amazed me in some way whether it was visual or spiritual.  Please take a moment to explore them.  You will be AMAZED!

1 comment:

Alexie said...

Yes, the internet and our ability to connect so quickly and vastly is truly a wonder. I pray that we can always use it to spread love and inspiration. Sadly, it is also used to hurt others. Love you :)

BTW, I love how you blog now recommends old posts to read and shows picture along with blogs you follow. How did you do that? SO cool!!