If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mad For Plaid!

How much do I love this fabric on this sofa.  This is what I've been looking for as an idea for my husband's study.  I would love the window treatments to reflect this plaid.  It is so Ralph Lauren and reminds me of warmth and comfort and I love it.  Also reminds me of Catholic school uniform too, I love it.  I just ordered a sample from Calico Corners of what I believe is the same fabric.  I think it feels masculine yet elegant.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm confused! Is this the fabric you want to use for the sofa? I thought it was a solid green velvet...and that the draperies would be the plaid....what about a chair in plaid?

The sofa is cute!