If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nothing More Beautiful!!!!!! Won't Be Long Now.



Check out that bad boy!!!!!!!  Look how thick my printed manuscript is. Over 70, 000 words.  I bet you you didn't know I knew 70,000 words huh? (Hee Hee)   Love it!  Was hugging it today.  We are almost done.  I will keep you posted as soon as we are completely finished, done, fin.
It's so exciting.
P.S. Notice my glass of cranberry gingerale which I can't live without.  There are always pink stains on my papers.

2 comments:

Alexie said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!! You are amazing. SO excited and proud of you.
Love you

Suzanne said...

How very, VERY exciting!! :-)))