If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wishful Thinking!

So yesterday I finished editing my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My editor is now working on doing a read through just to make sure we are good to go.  Already started writing my query and synopsis and then hopefully, God willing, it might be soon that you see something like this. . .   If I get published!!!!!!
Maybe I should think positively and say "When I get. . . "  (Don't get too excited, I made this cover on myself with photoshop)  Tim and Matt say it looks awful.  I love it.  This is the idea I am going for.  Although Victoria says publishers don't even consult the writers about the art direction for the cover.

3 comments:

Susan said...

How exciting!

I like the cover,and would immediately be attracted to picking it up!

You're a whiz at photoshop! (I must admit I'm happy that Edward isn't in it...unless that's him in the background!

Denise said...

I'm chuckling over Susan's comment.

I didn't know you were a writer! What an accomplishment--it must feel a little bit like giving birth.

Vikki said...

I ll be first in line for your autograph!