If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Monday, April 4, 2011

Yummy Yummy Yummy! I Got Love In My Tummy


Had one of those days where nothing helps but a little sweet.  This is one of my favorite recipes.  Magnolia vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.  My husband's old office used to reside across the street from Magnolia Bakery, one of the most famous for their cupcakes in NYC.
They have been featured on Martha Stewart many times.  Well I had bought the Magnolia Bakery book a few years back at Anthropologie.  I have been making these around Easter time and for birthdays.  They are delightful.  
And look spectacular too!  Just ate one.  Yummy.
Here is the recipe for you to enjoy too.
Recipe: Magnolia Bakery
cupcakes

Ingredients
1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
2 cups sugar
4 large eggs, at room temperature
1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Preparation

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Line two 12-cup muffin tins with cupcake
papers.

In a small bowl, combine the flours. Set aside. Mix every thing together and bake for 12 minutes.  Enjoy.

2 comments:

Alexie said...

How can you eat just ONE???!!!!! I will try these this weekend.

Susan said...

Am I crazy, or where is the rest of the recipe??!! Please!