If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Bonjour Paris! And Bonjour Bistro Table.


I have always admired little iron Bistro Tables.  Loved them.  They remind me of my trip to Paris.  Years ago when Tim was just a baby Rob took me to Paris.  I shall never forget my trip and hope to make it again someday soon.

Here I am in Paris along side the Seine River  overlooking the magnificent Eiffel Tower.  AHHH!
My husband likes to take black and white photographs.  I kinda like it too.  This reminds me of the movie Funny Face.  Audrey Hepburn and Fred Estair.  By the way, what the heck was I thinking wearing these pants?
This is when we were newly married and I was my husbands Muse.  Now I have to beg him to take my photo and pray he doesn't cut my head off when he does.  Hee Hee.
Here we go, some color.  Here I am in front of the Arc D'Triumph.
I named this bride, "My Bridge"  Because it is the most spectacular the most beautiful bridge in the world  I loved it.
So much for film right! Cest Le vie!  Thank God for digital cameras.  Look how bad this looks.  Oh well, me and my hubby.
Anyway, we traveled through Paris and I loved all the cozy little corners with Bistro Tables.  I finally got one this week for my back yard.  Now I have a little bit of Paris in my home.
I absolutely love it.  I found this cute umbrella and I thought it was perfect with it.

As I sit in my little bistro table drinking my coffee I can smell the fragrant aroma of my beautiful Gardenias.  This little tree has produces so many glorious flowers.  The scent is absolutely intoxicating.  I bought this little tree at my supermarket never thinking I would come to love it so.

1 comment:

Khammany @ SweetInspiredHome.blogspot.com said...

Hi Lee! Sorry for digging so far into your past but I saw the word "Paris" and just had to look. I just wanted to say it seems your sense of humor seems to be like mine, the comments you made about your pants and how you used to be your husband's muse sound like what I would say! Anyway, love your back yard and the blue glass bulbs! Do you have information on where you got them?