If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday My Bestest Friend, Rudy

Today I took my precious boy to the vet because he has really bad ear infections.  Today is His Birthday!  He is 5  that's = 35 in dog years/people years.
He's been there for me through my dad's stroke and passing and our other dog's passing.  He feels my pain and is always there to remind me that I am truly loved.  He is an angel of God.  Happy Birthday my boy.

1 comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Lee, poor little thing, I hope they gave him something to ease his ear infection.. Happy Birthday Rudy!!
I know how important our animals are, with all of Mr. P's illnesses our cocker spaniel Miss Scooter is his faithful companion... hope things are well your way.
hugs ~lynne~