9.07.2011

Lovin The Lanterns!


So Mary Carol posted on her blog how she decorates with Lanterns all year round.  I absolutely loved it. I took my lanterns and bought some ribbon and I made these for my front door.  Love them!

Although I have such a glare on the door.  I'll have to have my husband take better photos.  I wanted to put them on the edge of my steps but decided this was the best spot to keep them away from any rain.  I bought that beautiful gingham ribbon (my fav) and I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my sconces but have to get more ribbon.  I will have my hubby photograph my wreath which matches with the lanterns.
I also resurrected my last year's beautiful wreath and placed it on my fav black door.  Hmmmmm!  Been thinking about my front door.  Thinking about painting it black?  Don't know. We have a signature red door in the front ever since we moved here.  Food for thought!
Well to all my Mary Carol friends, say a prayer for me.  Rob got the tickets!  Were leaving Friday morning.  AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Atchinson here I come.  (God Willing and I survive the flight)
I'm terrified!  Help.  

3 comments :

Jaybird said...

Take deep breaths, think calm thoughts and above all, have a GREAT TIME!!
You will have to enjoy it enough for those of us who will never be able to go!
Blessings to you and I will be whispering courageous prayers for you!
J

Anonymous said...

Post pics. Can't wait to see how it goes. Do you have a "shipping plan of action?" You'll need one for all the goodies that you'll find!!

B

Windlost said...

I love the orange wreath on the black door - excellent idea!! How gorgeous for fall...! xo Terri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...