If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Monday, September 26, 2011

Planning for My Fallscape

So I cut some of my Hydrangeas today. Oh Gosh!  Is there anything more beautiful.  I love the Autumnal colors most of all.  (Until I see the purple and blue and pink hues again in the summer)


Be Still My Heart.  Look at these blooms.  There are sage and cranberry colors.  Incredible!
I'm going to wait until my front urns are a little dry and then I'm going to do this for the month of October.
This is from. . . (You guessed it!)  Mary Carol's Home.  I'm thinking I'm gonna put a leaf wreath down first and then place the pumpkin in the center.  Lovin it!

2 comments:

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Gorgeous hyedrangeas Lee!

And yes, I recognized Mary Carol's work without reading whose it was!:-)

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Lee, your hydrangeas are beautiful. Love the inspiration from Mary Carol. :-)) Thank you so much for the compliment, it truly means the world.. I'm not sure what you mean when you try to leave a comment and something downloads. I'm hoping others aren't having problems, I know comments are thin at times...maybe my blog has a problem? hope you're having a fabulous day.
hugs ~lynne~