The Things I Put Myself Through. . .
- The weight of the plane
- What the F keeps it in the air?
- Tap it twice when you get in (I always do that)
-What if it gets hit by lighting?
- Will I be flying in a storm?
- Can't we drive? 18 hours. I love being in cars. I can do that. Why won't my husband do that?
- 40 minutes subtracted from 2hrs and 50 min is. . . (All flights, I subtract 40, 20 to go up and 20 to go down. Don't ask, it brings me comfort and peace of mind)
- God please no turbulence please no turbulence.
See to someone who doesn't have this phobia, I might sound silly and petty and you might even think this is funny. For me my chest gets really tight, my shoulders and neck are stiff, my hands hurt from gripping the seat. I won't go to the bathroom, I have palpitations and get a terrible stomach ache.
Now you might be saying "So why the heck are you going?"
But it's Mary Carol Garrity's once a year open house and this is her 30th anniversary.
Posted by Lee at 1:17 PM