If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Thursday, October 13, 2011

Changing Spaces

Remember when I blogged about my foyer?
Well I made a few changes.  
What do you think now?  The little boxwood wreath covers my heat box.

2 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Lee, I love your changes, love the wreath.. the sweet mirror with the bird on top I sell in my shop... I'm wanting your dog picture... just stick it in the mail darling.. lol... Don't you love being able to move things around??? hugs ~lynne~

Susan@besusan.com said...

Hey! That square boxwood is just the ticket to do a little disguising of that most inappropriately placed thermostat, or whatever it is! Now I would like to see either doubling up of the darling dog photo with something larger beneath...or perhaps just an empty frame (taller and a bit wider) hung over the dog.

Just to let your readers know, this advice was solicited from you in an email...I'm not being critical!

I did respond to you via email, but my email account is not sending most of my emails...ugh. I hate when stuff like that happens. I'm not sure why, but very few people are getting my responses. Just to let you know!

The new study looks too wonderful!