If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Monday, October 10, 2011

The Study, she's a coming along. . .

So our Amish Friends have been working so hard on our study.  I am in awe every time I'm in there presence.  I love these kind and hard working young men whose craftmanship is pure perfection.
I can't post their photos but I can tell you that I truly enjoy meeting them and watching them work.  I bake for them every morning.  They have told me that I am a great baker.  Today I gave them my orange and cranberry scones that I made from scratch.

Side opening is one of the windows.

This opening in the center is actually where my stone fireplace will be.  





God Willing my next few days of photos will show the quick progression of our new Study.  I'm so excited.  I'm also so thankful that they are working on it.  I find them to be Holy People who are faithful and kind and I pray that we are blessed because of them and there beautiful handiwork.

2 comments:

Dirt Princess said...

I can't wait to see it!!!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Oh Lee, how exciting for you. I cannot wait to see the next set of pictures. Knowing you, you already have your decor figured out.. hugs ~lynne~