10.04.2011

The Wheels Are Turning

So only a few weeks away before Susan Taylor transforms her amazing space at Black Eyed Susan's into a Winter Wonderland.  I can't wait.
So I already started thinking about a couple of things I want to do.  I believe this is one of them.
Although my foyer and staircase is not like Mary Carols, here above, I want to place a try on top of my banister and place a candelabra on top.  I will do it even if I have to tie it on with a rope!!!!!!!
Gotta do this!  Don't you think?  Isn't it Spectacular!

1 comments :

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I have wanted to do this very thing ever since my first tour of Mary Carol's home, during Christmas several years ago. I never figured out how to get the tray to attach, as the newel on our stairs is rounded.

Can't wait to see what you do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...