If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Friday, November 11, 2011

Candles- Forever Magic and Inviting, BES Class

Today I went to Susan's afternoon class about Candles.  It was magnificent and enchanting.  So many possibilities, so little time.  I actually helped assist Susan today.  It was fun.  I bought many lovely things for my home.  I am so excited.  

I love these branches, they truly look real as if she just cut them down after fresh fallen snow.  They were magical.  


 She showed us how to put various things together like kugels and frosty balls, painted pinecones and glistening and glittery acorns.
 Aren't these little glittery acorns just precious.  I bought them too!  Yeah me!
 I absolutely love these frosted snowy candles.  I bought one to accent my little foyer tablescape.

 These were my absolute favorites.  These glistening votives.  These are my purchases.  I got two of the votives, a frosty candle, those wonderful frosted pinecones.
 Look at the detail on these pinecones.  Doesn't it look like real snow on the branches?


You can see my purchases here  I love the faux bundle of wood too.  It's so beautiful.  I showed Rob tonight when he got home.  Guys don't get it do they?

2 comments:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, hope this finds you doing well.. then again how could you not be after going to a class on candles and coming home with such beautiful things.. oh my goodness I'm not sure what I would have chosen. I love all the iced and snowy things, they are so vintage and so timeless... Thank you so much for your compliment about the shop, it truly means the world.. it's slowly growing. I so love what I do.. hugs ~lynne~

Suzanne said...

ooohlala. Such (as always) beautiful things and inspiration. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I missed it.
Hugs,
Suzanne