If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Decor Mary Carol Style

So remember when I went to Mary Carol's home ( I love saying that) and I posted about the trip and her fabulous amazing home?
Well I quickly purchased the same candelabra when I got home from Nell Hill's.  I loved it but when I put it on my staircase it couldn't hold.  My base was so small.  So thanks to Ethan Allen, I found this one and my amazing, wonderful husband did this for me. I am so excited!




I bought the lanterns when I was in Kansas as well.  I love them so.  The house is begining to look alot like Christmas.

5 comments:

Windlost said...

Stunning. Your colours are stunning and I love every element, including your wall and carpet colours!!

xo Terri

BB said...

Your stairway is awesome, very Mary Carol!
Brenda

Becky said...

I miss you. No new updates. Your home is beautiful. I look at your site every day.

Susan@besusan.com said...

Holy moly, girl....you should be working at Black-eyed Susan!!

Beautiful. You've got the gift.

Love it.

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous! :)