If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy 46th Birthday To Me!



Hey I can post whatever I want, it's MY Birthday.  Hee Hee.
So what have I learned so far:
I've learned that it pays to be kind.
Giving is so much more rewarding than receiving.
Take time to tell someone something positive every day, you will feel joy.
Worrying only makes me sick and doesn't really effect the outcome.
Lifting up heavy things will always hurt my back.
I can't go back in time and do anything over again so try to get it right the first time.
Never go to bed angry.
Treat your family with love and respect they are the only ones you have.
Eating Barbecue Fritos will always give me heartburn.
The words you say to someone can haunt you after they are gone.
Always be thankful.

Thank you God for a peaceful birthday.  My friends and family reminded me that I matter and they care and that is the most important gift.  I am blessed.


5 comments:

Susan@besusan.com said...

I love the things you've learned.

I love you.

Many more happy birthdays to come!

Hugs and kisses coming your way.
xoxoxoxo

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Love the words you shared in this post, great words to live by! Have a happy birthday! Janell

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Happy Happy Birthday my friend... enjoy your day! hugs ~lynne~

Suzanne said...

Beautifully said, Lisa.
Happy Happy Birthday! :-)
Hugs,
Suzanne

BB said...

Happy birthday (belated). I have regularly checked your blog since I read about you and your trip to Atchison, KS. I also admire Mary Carol Garrity and her stores and her style. I was lucky enough to tour her home in September as well. Oh. My. Gosh. Loved it!

When I checked your blog today, I had to let you know that I spent your birthday visiting Nell Hill's Briarcliff store for the first time. You can check my blog for some photos of the store. I'll be posting more in the next few days.

Brenda