If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.


Friday, November 18, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like A Study. . .

 Our new floor, Twilight, was put in the other night.  Love it.  It's simple and has an older feel yet rich color.  Our fireplace, I love it so.  John & David and Jake, young Michael and young Amos as well  worked on it.  My three Amish friends.  May there handiwork and craftmanship and their love for God bring blessings into my home.  May it bring peace to my home, peace from the hands that made it.  What a gift!  I thank you my dear friends.  (I know they check my blog on occasion so this message is for them.)  In case anyone likes the colors and wants to use them: Benjamin Moore Davenport Tan for walls and Manchester Tan for ceiling.  Also Amish company is Sylvan Stoltzfus.  They have a website.
This is me trying to put things little by little in the room without a man around. Moldings are not in, and bookshelves won't be in and window trim until first week of December.  Waiting for Rob to get home from Chicago today to bring in the desk and the couch and put up my curtains.  More later.  Also dog painting, not sure if it should rest on the mantle or be on the wall.  Afraid if it's on the wall it might be too high?  Don't know.  If you have any ideas, feel free.

1 comment:

Lizabeth @ Infuse With Liz said...

Hi there! I was searching the internet for samples of Benjamin Moore's Davenport Tan and came across a picture of your room. It looks great but my room isn't this large. I think it looks warm and rich.
Liz