If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

KC does it again!

 My dearest friend KC helped me pick the colors for the room.  We chose Davenport Tan for the walls and Manchester Tan for the ceiling.  I should have waited until the walls and ceiling were wet but I couldn't wait.  I love it.  It's so warm and deep and comforting.  Although most of the wall space will be consumed with built in shelves so what your going to see of the color is going to be a lot less than what you can see here.  Around the fireplace there won't be any shelving so that will be the primary color wall.   I mentioned that I picked a 7in wide plank wooden floor that is as dark as chocolate and it's called. . . TWILIGHT!  Love it.  Just like the paint that we are going to re paint the formal livingroom with.  It's the Mary Carol Garrity Blue almost exact to what I have now in it.  But it too is called Twilight!  What can I say?  Edward is all around.



There is a heavy piece of sheet rock that is leaning on my fireplace.  I tried to move it so that you can see the fireplace but it was too heavy plus I can't lean it on a wet wall.  Sorry, will try to get it out of there for tomorrow's pics.  Won't be long now!  The guy is actually here tonight putting the floor down.  If it's not too late, I'm going to take photos tonight of my floor.  God willing!

1 comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Love the color darling, I cannot wait for some more of the reveal. Will be it be finished by Thanksgiving??? hugs ~lynne~