12.04.2011

Finding Our Tree at the Farm with Matt's Help

So Rob is in L A For the Week and I am solo, planning, decorating, making lists and today finding our tree.  This was my first time ever going to get my tree on my own.  But thankfully, I knew the salesman.  My son Matt.







I gave him a $30.00 Tip after he tied it to my car.  What?  He's my son!  What do you think?  Hee Hee.
I was so proud of him.
Just yesterday we were running through this very farm looking for our tree, and Matt was a tiny boy.  Now he's a young man, working, with a Saw!!!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHH!

1 comments :

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi Lee, your son is such a handsome young man. They do grow up in front of us don't they? What a beautiful tree he helped you find, I cannot wait to see it decorated. I know it's going to be beautiful. hugs ~lynne~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...