1. Plan Menu (Baked Ham, Beef Tenderloin in Madeira wine, Pork Shoulder. These are just the main entree meats, not included all the hordevours, sides and desserts I make myself)
2. Go food shopping (Two legal pad pages double rows, front side)
3. Go to party store, buy burners, tins, etc.
4. Decorate home for Christmas
5.Make outside urns with fresh greens
6.Finish Christmas cookies (I send 6 boxes to my sons school and save some for home and party.
Made 5 kinds this year)
The above are all done except for item 5.
Lisa's List for Friday, Night Before Party
l. Bake desserts
2. Prepare all the hordevours (I have about 8)
3. Cut up any veggies or cheeses in advance
4. Charge camera battery
5. Place sing a long books out on the table
Lisa's List for Sat Morning
l. Cook Meats
2. Cook hordevours
3. Set up table with burners
4. Create Coffee Station
5. Create Fondue Station
6. Prepare Punch
7. Check List
8. Take dogs to Petsmart hotel
9. Set up dessert table
10. Set up cheese and crackers and antipasto board
11. Shower and dress before company arrives at 1pm.
I'm exhausted just reading this.
Decorated our Christmas tree on Sunday and Monday of this week.
And thankfully, tomorrow is Thursday. Rob will be home in one day and then I can relax because I will have some help. But by then, I will probably have finished my list.