12.08.2011

To all my blogging friends,
Just wanted to thank you for your comments, suggestions and beautiful ideas and words.  I love blogging and reading all of your blogs as well and it brings me comfort, hope and joy.  I love reading your comments and feel honored to see some of your charming blogs and get a sneak peak at your own little hideaways, your world.  From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.  May you have the loveliest of holidays and the most peace filled Christmas.  God bless.
Lisa

2 comments :

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Good morning darling,what a sweet post.. I am so blessed to have found you through the blogging world.. some day we may meet in person.. wouldn't that be a hoot??? I hope you're having a super Saturday.
hugs ~lynne~

Maryann S said...

I love to read your blog, Lisa! i met you last year at BES and came to the workshop in your barn. What a fun time that was! I haven't been able to attend any events the past few months because of health issues but I've really missed the inspiration. Keep your posts coming - they are so enjoyable! Hope to see you once again. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
-Maryann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...