If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Vanity

So for a few years now my bathroom vanity had been looking out of place.  Our little bathroom in our bedroom had gone through quite a bit of remodeling over the past 17 years.  Two times it had been changed, little by little, and inch by inch to get it where we wanted it.  I believe it's finally evolved to where it should be.  I love it.  The vanity is from Pottery Barn.  Take a look.


1 comment:

Susan@besusan.com said...

Beautiful!

I know I've been out of it of late...too much travel, Christmas buying, Christmas packing away and getting back to catch up on being sooooooo behind!

I'll try to do better....
I love it.