If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chicken Marsala

So I have been buying the Macaroni Grill kit to make their Chicken Marsala for quite some time.  I wanted to make it today and went to two markets and no one had them.  So I went on line and sure enough the recipe was right before my eyes.  And actually I like the way this one came out better than the kit.  I loved it.  Excellent turn out and so easy.  My sons love it and it looks really great served over Penne, fetuccinni, basically anything you would like to serve it over.  I wanted to share the recipe and show you a pic of my result.  Enjoy!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feed me !!!!!

Susan@besusan.com said...

Yum! I'll be trying this.

Thanks!

Loi Thai, Tone on Tone said...

Hi - I popped over when I saw the chicken marsala title. Looks easy enough....might try soon. Do you think I can skip some of the butter? BTW, love all your magnolia photos...very nice! And, your dogs are too cute. I have 2 Tibetan Terriers. Loi in Wash, DC

Lee said...

Hi, of course you can leave out butter. There probably isn't a recipe that I might tweak a bit here and there. So glad you popped by.
Lee

chiken recipes said...

It is so nice i am also prepare this type of recipe but this much of taste is not came.After seeing your blog i prepare that time perfectly came.Thank you for your description.
Chicken Recipes

nonvegetarian recipe said...

I like very much chicken that to chicken Marsala also like very well.Thank you for sharing with us.
non-vegetarian Recipes