If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.


Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Clematis & Bird Houses, A Perfect Pair


This is one of my bird houses.  Look how incredibly covered it is. 

 What fortunate birds!  The other day one of the tiny inhabitants was on top of the house singing at the top of his lungs.  I think he was boasting and yelling to all the neighborhood birds "look at my house, look at my house!"


The color is absolutely incredible.  
Believe it or not, underneath this purple clematis is a small old birdhouse half the size of the other.  


2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is the most beautiful birdhouse that I have ever seen! Honest to goodness, I have a very similar birdhouse that was a gift from our realtor (just moved into a new house) and I was not sure what to do with it....Thanks to you~ I had an AHA moment! Thank you & God Bless!

Scribbler said...

I am your newest follower, visiting from Joni's Cote de Texas post today. I enjoyed all the photos of your lovely home and especially the gardens. My husband is the gardener of the house, and I want him to see your roses.

Ellen