If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Sunday, June 10, 2012

OHHHH MY Gosh! Our Home Is Featured In Cote De Texas!

Please click on Joni's blog and take a look.  I'm so excited.  She compaired out home to the house in the Big Chill.  Love you Joni!

I thought it would be important to say that all my inspirations for the house and the garden I have gotten from so many of my mentors and thought that as excited as I am that Cote de Texas posted on our home, I couldn't take all the credit.  I am inspired daily by Mary Carol Garrity of Nell Hills in Kansas and all her books and ideas, my dear friend, incredible designer Susan Taylor from Black Eyed Susan's, Carolyne Roehms notebooks and books, always my dear friend KC Fitz-Maurice an incredible designer as well as magazines like Country Living, and blogs like Cote De Texas, A Country Farmhouse, Wind Lost, Lynne's Gift from the heart and the entire list of blogs I follow always inspire me each and every day.  Thank you I am thrilled.  xoxo
Thanks for your comments!  I am humbled.

(Here is her blog)

8 comments:

vicki archer said...

I loved Joni's post Lee... and it's great to have found your lovely blog... xv

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Congratulations darling. hugs ~lynne~

Windlost said...

Congrats Lisa - how thrilling!!!! I will go have a look...!

xox Terri

24 Corners said...

This is so wonderful Lee, and well deserved, congratulations, what an honor! Your beautiful home and garden reflect the obvious beauty of your gracious and kind spirit, so happy for you!
xoxo J~

PS. The comment you left was a such a blessing, it truly felt like a hug and meant the world...thank you.) ♥

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, how sweet of you to mention me along with all the other great and wonderful people you visit each day. Your home is a true reflection of your personality. What an honor for Joni to do a spread of the interior of your beautiful home.. your kitchen inspires me to "try" and work a way to get my updated, desperately needs it... lol... Again darling Congratulations.. much love and many hugs ~lynne~

Nella said...

Dear Lee, congratulations, Joni's blog is exceptional and your home very worthy. I especially loved reading some of the lovely thoughts which you expressed about your home, the trees, your roses, the garden, the birds....very telling of who you are...you are the heart of your home. N.xo

for the love of a house said...

I had missed Joni's post on your beautiful home and grounds.... so glad I found it from your blog! Congratulaions on the mention!

joan

GimBloom said...

Absolutely deserves to be on Joni's blog. It's a beautiful piece of property that you've nurtured lovingly. Enjoyed hearing all about it and glad to discover your site!