If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Saturday, June 30, 2012

Decisions, Decisions!

This is Twilight, my formal living room color.  It is a Nell Hill color and she used in her home.
You can buy it on line from her at www.nellhills.com
This is Benjamin Moore Newburyport blue

This is Benjamin Moore Oxford Gray

I think I like the Newburyport blue a bit moore than the Gray.  Still not sure.
So I have decided on removing the wallpaper and painting all the wainscotting white.

I originally wanted the Gray until I saw photos of a room painted in both the colors.  
Try to imagine half the wall with wainscotting in white and white trim.  

In this photo this family used this Gray.  I don't like how it makes the room look, I almost feel like it should be a baby's room.  
Ayeeeeeeee!  Don't know what to do.  




No comments: