If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's Myrtle Time




All the Myrtles are in bloom and the colors are spectacular.  I love how long they last.
I managed to pick some hydrangeas for my pitcher in the kitchen.  Normally my hydrangeas will last until November and I have a fresh batch to put in my pitcher once a week.  This year the heat tortured them and so many are burnt to a crisp.  I'm careful to leave blooms when I pick a few for my pitcher.  Don't want to take them so early.

1 comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, I'm so envious of your beautiful trees and gardens. Your
hydrangeas are incredible. The heat has taken a tole on everything around here.. hugs ~lynne~