9.13.2012

Black Eyed Susan's Paris Flea Market

Okay so before you get excited I failed to take any photos.  Can you believe that?  What kind of blogger am I?  Only one of the events of the season and I fail to snap a few for my post.
I'm very fortunate to have one of my favorite designers as a personal friend.   Susan Taylor.  She has a lovely store and on Saturday was her yearly Paris Flea Market.
Every season Susan has lovely informative classes for her clients and great events during the year.  Her Paris flea market was one of them.  
My husband and I arrived at 10:15 in the morning when the event was listed starting at 10 am. 
There had to be at least 40 people already.  Susan had tables outside with fabulous finds from Paris and inside she had even more fabulous sales.  
Her store is an adventure.  Her lovely home items and ideas are displayed everywhere.  

Here I am at one of her Christmas classes a few years back.  
Well I'm thrilled to have been invited to Susan's first home tagsale event.  
I have been to her home and it is incredible.  Well Susan is about to make over her home and I am one of the lucky friends who will get first pick at some of her lovely items.
Here are a few pics from her home. (To make up for not posting about the Paris Flea Market)




I can't wait!  At the Paris Flea Market she was selling a few of her personal vintage itmes.  She had put aside a lovely victorian painting which I am currently having framed.  I can only imagine what I will bring home in two weeks from her home sale.  
Thanks Susan, for always being an inspiration.
One of my fav photos of my two friends and Susan and another client at the old store.  It was one of my favorite places to visit.  




2 comments :

BB said...

Lucky you! I am disappointed that you didn't take any photos at the sale. How else can we live vicariously! Lol!
Brenda

Lee said...

Thank you Brenda, I was disappointed too!
Hee Hee.
Lisa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...