If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.


Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

(Photo taken from Acquired objects)
I have never seen a more beautiful photo of Santa.  Look at his eyes, the glove and white hair.  I have often posted about my love for Santa.  I know everyone loves him but I don't know if everyone reacts like I do when I see him.  I cry.  Sometimes I have to walk away because I have trouble holding back my tears. (And normally it's very difficult for me to cry)  It doesn't matter where I am, the mall, a street corner, I become overwhelmed with emotion.  I've never understood why he has had such an effect on me.  Perhaps it's because deep down I long for a time when I was a child and all seemed right in the world. He has always been a symbol of love and goodness.
 I still believe, and always will.
The same way I believe that there is good in everyone.  Even in those that have done terrible things.  Perhaps it just takes more effort on our part to find the good in them.

To my 83 followers, May you have a peaceful Christmas filled with moments of knowing that you are good and loved.  May you be surrounded by those that bring you joy.  May you give back and in even a small way, bring a smile to someones face, touch someone's heart by a kind gesture and help another feel the true Spirit of Christmas by your simple presence.
xoxo
Merry Christmas
Lisa

9 comments:

Acquired Objects said...

Hi Lisa....No problem using the photo it is fabulous isn't it? One of the best I've ever seen. It truly shows the magic that Santa is all about. I wish you and your family a wonderful and Merry Christmas!

XXX
Debra~

BB said...

That is a beautiful photo! I love Santa and all he stands for too.

Merry Christmas, Lisa. Enjoy the day with your family.

Brenda

Windlost said...

Merry Christmas Lisa - hope it is perfect!!! xo Terri

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Merry Christmas hugs ~lynne ~

Thoughts for the day said...

Beautiful picture, and oh your home is so wonderful and so welcoming if I lived closer I would come visit and share a cup of coffee with you, (I live in Oregon) blessings to you.

Thoughts for the day said...

Wonder if could 'borrow that santa picture; it is so wonderful' I love it. will have to ask permission from acquired objects.

Amy W. said...

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas!!
:)

Nella said...

Dear Lee, wishing you love, health and happiness always....N.xo

galih pamungkas said...

Gifts I loved your blog post.Really looking forward to read more.