If you have some time, pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, get comfortable and enjoy my blog. It might be fun, and if you can please feel free to leave a comment, I really appreciate your thoughts. Also make sure you check out some of the blogs I follow. Truly inspiring.
(Photos above are courtesy of Pinterest)


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Season Of Giving

Since it is the season of giving I wanted to tell you about Pic Monkey if you don't know already.
For the past year I've been trying to find another free site where I could make collages for my blog.
Just found Pic Monkey.  Wow, as easy as 123.  Go to www.picmonkey.com
to make your own header for your blog.  I just made mine in minutes.  Enjoy!
xoxo
Lisa

1 comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

HI darling, have thought of you often, just haven't been around to anyone, trying to pick up the pace here. Hope you're all decorated and share your beautiful home with us. I also use Ribbet to tweak my pictures. free and easy.. hugs ~lynne~