4.17.2013

A Beautiful Landscape

I have always loved painting especially landscapes.  I used to paint before I was a mother and a wife.  I took many drawing and painting classes but I wasn't great at it.  So every once in a while when I find an artist I love I try to get at least something they created.  Steve Hanks is a watercolor artist I love and have a few of his paintings of the ocean and people walking along the waters edge.
Recently I discovered Karen Winters a lovely California Impressionist, Landscape and seascape artist.  Her mediums are oil, pastels and watercolor.
I wanted so much to have a small piece of her artistic beauty.  My sweet hubby purchased these two landscapes for me that I absolutely love.  I found one perfect frame for one but still looking for the other.  Take a look.

You can find more of her lovely works of art at www.karenwinters.com
Thank you Karen for these lovely paintings.  I shall cherish them always.
xoxo
Lisa


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...