4.04.2013

Porch Time . . . Getting it Ready

 My sweet porch rockers.  We have had them just about forever.  I have painted them at least 80 times.  White, more white, black and now again white.  They have continued to last long and strong.


 I also changed the covers to my pillows to match my front door.  I sewed them yesterday.  Loving the changes.  I'm not a fan of fake flowers but this little bouquet just tugged at me when I saw it in the crafts store.  Loved it!  And got it for $3.71 cents.  I thought they complimented my little old basket that I've had for years.
 As the earth is warming up and trees are popping into bloom, I am getting ready.  Ready to feel the sun, to sit outside and join nature, listen to the birds and breathe in Spring.  Hope you are as excited as I am too.

3 comments :

Leslie said...

There's nothing like a refreshing drink and a book while lounging in a spot like this:) your rockers look great!

Leslie

Blondie's Journal said...

I love your porch and the rockers are classic! You must be so happy that summer is almost here!

XO,
Jane

Keeping It Cozy said...

Your porch is just perfect. How do you paint your rockers? Mine are in need of some TLC and I'm wondering the best way to touch them up...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...