4.23.2013

Ranunculus & Tullips

I bought these lovely Ranunculus flowers at the market a few days ago.  I just love them.  To me they look like a cross between David Austin English Roses and Peonys.  

 I keep my flowers in this lovely tin white pitcher on my kitchen island.  I love the white against the white.  (My kitchen has white cabinets and except for the honey colored hutch everything is white except for the walls, I had painted them a lilac color when I had the kitchen renovated.  Well as of next week we our changing the walls to white.)
Don't they look like an English rose?  Look at the beauty in the petals the way they layer the center over and over around and around.

I paired them with the white tulips.  I can't think of a better combination.

4 comments :

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Gorgeous! I'm a sucker for white this year, you're going to see alot of more of it from me as well as loads of blue. Still pining away for a certain ginger jar.. :-) fondly ~lynne~

Brenda said...

Your ranunculus are so pretty, and they are lovely with the white tulips in the white pitcher.

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

Two of my favorites! We had snow here all day so your springy cheerful photo's are just what I needed to see :)

LeeLee said...

Beautiful tulips and ranunculus.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...