5.15.2013

Sweet Find

So I had been admiring these little metal bistro garden chairs that I was seeing everywhere.  I mostly loved the light green or white ones.  I wanted it for inside my home.  You know that different textures in your home give it character.  I love having wicker and wood, slipcovered, velvet, and now metal contrasting all with each other.
Well I found this sweet little chair in www.shopterrain.com  I bought it in white and love how it looks.
 It's a lovely off white milky color that goes well with everything in the room.
 I love the details.  Love the simple curves of the metal.
I found this lovely french styled market basket/bag and I'm ready to go anytime to shop my favorite flea markets and tag sales.  I must admit I just like it on the chair.
As soon as I got the chair I looked at my outdoor little bistro set and thought "hmmmm, what was I thinking getting a black set for my patio when everything I own for my outdoors is white?"
There it is in the corner right of the fireplace.  It is so pretty but I regret getting it in black.  It doesn't go with anything else.  So presto chango!  With a few cans of Krylon Indoor/outdoor Gloss in White I can have a new bistro table and chairs.

It took about 3 coats but I'm so happy with the end results.  I did it on a windy day and it helped with the fumes but I have a few strands of hair that are painted white thanks to the spray blowing back in my face.  Oh well.  Such is the life of an impulsive spray painter.
xoxo


3 comments :

Leslie said...

Your outdoor seating area is gorgeous and I love your bistro chairs. I'm looking for some to use during the summer:)

leslie

Lee said...

Try that company Terrain they have lovely things.
Lisa
Leeshideaway

Rhonda K said...

Your outdoor space looks so inviting. Beautiful job.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...