6.20.2013

Laundry Room

So over the weekend I decided to take the black out of my laundry room.  A few years back I had painted the doors and the cabinet doors and shelves in Sherwin Williams Tricorn Black.  I can't seem to locate that post so that I could post a before picture.  Anyway, this is the end result.  I don't know if I love it.  I'm not the best painter, but I love the fact that now there is not one room in the house that does not match with the rest of the house.  The white in each room ties it all together.  
And my little sign is from Milkhouse Antiques.  





5 comments :

Keeping It Cozy said...

I think white in a laundry room is so clean and fresh... it looks lovely!

Brenda said...

I am loving all your white.

Ramon Valdez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramon Valdez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ramon Valdez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...