8.18.2013

Pier 1 Chair Sale

I found this sweet chair today.

When I painted my foyer white I had put a white windsor chair here in my foyer.  
Although I liked it at first, I felt it seemed washed out.  Too much white against the white wall.  The floor below my new chair is the original flagstone floor that was in the kitchen.  We only kept it in the foyer and mudroom.  It has warm browns and honey and cream in it and a little black with a tint of deep dark green in certain lighting.  I thought adding a neutral soft color would compliment the colors in my foyer and marry all the textures of the floors with the walls.  White on the walls against the neutral runner on the left, colors of the flagstone and honey colored wooden floors of my family room and living room.  
It gave my foyer a warmer feel.  Then I added the white fluffy seat cushion and my fav little monogramed pillow and it just said home to me.  
This was the before photo.  




0 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...