9.11.2013

An Affair With My Room. . . My Furniture Is Here

I could not be happier with my new bed and armoire and chest.  I'm still waiting for my other dresser in white.  Thanks to my friend KC and her wonderful help (she's a designer at Ethan Allen) I made some good choices.  Take a look.
You will notice that the pine chest keeps moving in the photos.  I was trying it out in different spots.
Here is the lovely bed from the Maison collection from Ethan Allen. I love it so.
There is Rudy checking out the dresser.  (The lamp and topiary are too close in size so I changed it around a bit)

There is the painted Armoire also from the same collection.  (Wally refused to move while I was taking photos)

This is the mirror that my dearest friend KC tracked down for me because it has been discontinued by the company.  The Josette tall dresser will go beneath it when it comes at the end of the month.

 I found these two amazing pillows at a sweet store in the sweet town of Lambertville.
Here is my little pine bombe chest.  I finally decided on putting it parallel to the bed and not perpendicular.  I swapped the taller lamp so that I can still have my little rosemary topiary.  The other lamp was to close in size.  
I am very thankful to KC and to my hubby for being open to the idea of changing our room.  


7 comments :

Thoughts for the day said...

wow...that is JUST beautiful... and so peaceful. I think I would never want to leave this quiet room.

Khammany @ Sweet Inspired Home said...

Looks like everything came together beautifully for you! How exciting that you got to re-do your bedroom and I just love that armoire!

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

LOVE it - and am sooooo happy for you. Isn't getting nice beautiful new things a true heavenly delight sometimes?

You will have such enjoyment seeing your lovely new furniture upon waking.

Whoo hoo!!! : - )

Lynda @ Happenstance Home said...

So pretty! Your bed is fantastic! Must feel good to have everything put together so nicely.

Little Bitty Damn Houze said...

Lovely! Simply lovely!

Lee said...

Thank you kindly. You all are so supportive. I am truly thankful to your helpful comments.
Lisa

Ramon Valdez said...

Lisa, that is so lovely, I like it better than your darker furniture, it's such a beautiful contrast to your white walls, very French country!, enjoy for years to come :)
Ramon
Rowhouseblogg.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...