12.24.2013

Merry Christmas


A friend of mine sent me these words as a Christmas present.  They are truly profound and in their simplicity speak and teach volumes.  I wanted to share them with you so that they might touch your hearts and help you deal with each new day in the New Year.
I wish you all and your families a blessed Christmas.  That you may be surrounded by love, overwhelmed with the spirit of Christmas and consumed with the understanding that you are not alone and that you are here for a purpose.  That you may feel the presence of God in your life and see his mighty works all around you even in places you thought he was absent.  I pray you re-evaluate your life and see what is important and what isn't and change accordingly to what is.  I wish you peace in your hearts and mind free of worry, regret and fear.  I wish you love, that you may rejoice in knowing that God loves you without condition more than you will ever comprehend and you might reciprocate a fraction of that love to those around you and even people you might not know.  And lastly, Joy, I wish you Joy.  The joy that only comes from God not from money or wordly gifts but from Grace so that you may experience the true joy in your heart and infect all that are in your presence.
That is my Christmas prayer, gift, hope and wish for you all . . . my blogging friends.  Thank you for your support, comments and following.  I am truly thankful for this blog and all of you.
                                           Peace, Love & Joy . . .  Merry Christmas   
                                                                      Lisa

4 comments :

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Merry Christmas right b ack to you as well, Lisa.

Those are poignant words, and very wise counsel. Thank you for sharing.

Marilyn said...

Beautifully written post, as always.

I hope that you are aware how much I (and I'm sure all your readers would concur) enjoy reading your blog. Beautifully written, gorgeously photographed and the fact that you speak from your heart is so apparent.

May you have a wonderful Christmas, and may the New Year be filled with happiness, good health and prosperity.

Marilyn (in Dallas)

Deni said...

Merry Christmas, Lisa! I was completely touched by your beautiful words. Thank you for the love and inspiration that you share on your blog.
God bless you!

Nella Miller said...

Lisa, thank you for this heartfelt and beautiful Christmas wish....It brought peace to my heart, hugs and love to you, N.xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...